Discuss as:

Large fire breaks out at insulation company in Fort Wayne, Ind.

WANE.com reports

FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- Fire officials said they are concerned about chemical exposure from the business in the area and are advising motorists to avoid it.

“The only suggestions I can give to people out there is if there is concern, stay in your house and shut the windows. I don’t want to alarm anyone, but there’s no point in going outside in this plume until we have some more information from our hazardous material team that’s in action right now,” said Fire Chief Pete Kelly. Read more…