I’ve always enjoyed the little moments of recognition that news photographers get to occasionally play with. It’s something you don’t want to overuse as a photojournalist, but every now and then the world needs one of these visual jokes.
- The all-out brawl for Iowa begins
- Gingrich’s return to NE Iowa a study in contrasts
- Romney opens final push for Iowa by targeting Obama
- ‘Transformation’: Rick Perry now opposes all abortion, even in rape or incest cases
- Ron Paul rages against the DC machine
- Can Huntsman compete without playing in Iowa?
- Santorum targets Paul, invokes his age
- Bachmann makes pitch to evangelical voters