Police detained three protesters on Wednesday as they tried to demonstrate against what they called the corruption in Russia's Interior Ministry, Agence France Presse reports.
- Billionaire Kremlin hopeful says Putin must change
- Medvedev proposes direct governor elections
- A rich, eligible bachelor - and the next leader of Russia?
- Kremlin's photo-doctoring backfires big time
- Russians demand new elections, protest Putin's rule
- Russian opposition leaders outline their thoughts on the future of the country