Julio Cortez / AP
People withdraw money from a mobile ATM machine set up in a van, Friday, Nov. 2, 2012, in Hoboken, N.J. The mobile ATM gives residents a chance to get cash in Hoboken, which is still blacked out following Superstorm Sandy. Most of the city remained without electricity Friday, four days after a tidal surge sent the Hudson River over its banks and into homes and businesses.
More Sandy-related stories on PhotoBlog:
- Island of tears: Hurricane Sandy devastates Staten Island families
- Aerial views reveal Sandy's destructive power
- Evacuations continue and residents take stock in destroyed Breezy Point neighborhood
- Hurricane Sandy leaves surreal scenes in its wake
- Devastating fire follows flooding in Breezy Point, Queens
Superstorm Sandy made landfall Monday evening on a destructive and deadly path across the Northeast.