While some neighbors are almost ready to move back home, others are still unsure how much of their property can be rebuilt following the storm.
- Six months after Sandy many residents are still adrift
- Stars of Hope shine in Breezy Point
- View other images of the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy from Breezy Point
- Sandy-struck Breezy Point facing 'greatest historical challenge'
- Sandy victims on the move but temporary housing 'will never be...home'
This story was originally published on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:11 AM EDT